Some features of our hosting service
- 24/7 technical support with real and attentive people.
- SEO optimized web hosting. This is very important for Google and your potential customers to increase their trust towards your website.
- Regular updates and backups.
- Data protection against intruder attacks.
- Constant monitoring of software expirations.
- World-class software to protect your website at all levels.
- Affordable web hosting for small and large businesses.
- Autonomy and freedom to configure some of your website hosting parameters.
- 100% e-commerce optimized web hosting service.
- A scalable infrastructure that grows with your business.
- Management of your domain: SSL expiration & domain expiration.
- Free migration to our servers.
AMONG THE WORLD’S MOST ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SERVERS.
98% renewable energy
Our Canadian servers are 98% powered by hydroelectricity. This produces only 4 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour, 56% less CO2 than wind power or the equivalent of less than 1% of the emissions produced by gas and coal. We also take advantage of natural cooling, as the ambient temperature where our servers are located stays below freezing for about a quarter of the year.
Publissoft is and will always be on the cutting edge of technology!
Our servers are powered by the latest Intel technology.
Linux is the most popular platform in the world for web hosting. Therefore, with the help of our Linux experts you will get the best service for all the features related to the hosting of your business website.
Whether it is in terms of security, availability, overall performance regarding Google (very important for your SEO, etc.).
Daily backup copies of your entire website with all its configurations and databases directly into Amazon’s powerful server infrastructure.
- Amazon’s infrastructure has the highest standards in terms of backup server security in the world.
- They are high speed servers, so Publissoft can access your data very quickly if needed.
- We have dedicated server experts to manage all of our clients’ backups at Amazon on a constant basis.