See example: Compare photo with video
A video is easily shared from one device to another, including smartphones, so many more people will see your products.
A video is much more effective than photos in showing all the angles of your products, as a video is composed of thousands of photos.
You will benefit from having your products shown in YouTube, which is the second most powerful search engine in the world after Google.
With these videos, you can do media buying on YouTube and offer your company's most important products to thousands of people locally or globally.
Video can greatly increase the amount of time potential customers spend viewing your products on your website.
1. Do not use filters, always show your real product.
2. Use daylight for best results.
3. Use a plain background, preferably white, to make your product stand out..
4. Show the entire product so the customer can see all the details.
5. Don't use a zoom lens, as this can affect the quality of your video.
6. Avoid shooting products against the light..
7. Take shots with the highest resolution possible.
8. Record several shots, so you can choose the best one.
9. To avoid blurry shots, make sure to adjust the focus of your cell phone camera..
10. Pay attention to details, clean your product and background, and remove anything that doesn't belong in the shot before you start.
Video sequences that you can record:
1. From right to left:
Take the shot from the right corner of your product, through the front angle, to the left corner. Try to keep your cell phone at the same height to get a stable and neat shot.
2. From left to right:
As in the previous shot, you can shoot from left to right, starting from the left corner of your product, through the front angle, to the right corner. You should also keep your cell phone at the same height to get a good video capture.
Capture angles you can use:
We recommend you use the normal angle and the steep angle, as they will best showcase your product.