It is unthinkable today to have a business without having a website, since this is the way to reach the public today. Whether you offer services or products, having a website brings many benefits to your business.
But many people don’t know what they should have on hand before paying for a web design. Before you go to a web agency, there are several things you need to keep in mind – keep reading to get the basics.
– The best way to get an idea of the colors, shape, and design you want is to know your target audience – the people who are potential future customers and who you want to reach.
It is important that the website design is responsive, meaning that it adapts to all devices (smartphones, tablets). This is essential, because as we said, Google will punish websites that are not responsive.
Establish the web design preferences of your business in Longueuil
Here are the most common questions asked by a business or web agency before starting a web design.
What color scheme do you prefer? Why do you want it? Where will the logo be used primarily? Is there anything you would like to see in the logo? What do you think makes a good logo design? What is your preference in terms of icons, typography, colors, etc.?
What restrictions, if any, might exist on the logo? What words or icons should be included in the logo? What logos do you like and why? What logos do you dislike and why? What do you think is the main purpose of a logo and in what applications will this logo be used?
The web design process
You must choose the web design template for your business in Longueuil: several templates are already created and you only have to choose one.
- You need to decide what the domain name will be, i.e. the address of your web page.
- Nous validons le paiement
- You pay (in advance) the invoice.
- We validate the payment.
- You must attach the documents and texts for the content of your website. You must also send them the images. In our experience, this step is the most time consuming for companies!
- Once the documentation is sent (to see how much time the previous steps took you), the web design agency starts to create your website by inserting your content and pictures into the chosen template.
- The agency delivers the final work to you for approval.